|Singapore Hotels »Five Star Hotels » Fairmont Hotel, Singapore|
Fairmont Hotel, Singapore
||Fairmont Singapore Hotel is conveniently located at the crossroads of the entertainment, business, shopping and cultural districts of Singapore. Previously called as Raffles The Plaza, the Hotel offers superior quality service and is committed towards providing a remarkable experience to the guests who stay at this Hotel.
Fairmont Singapore Hotel Location
- Fairmont Singapore
- 80 Bras Basah Road
|Accommodation at Fairmont Singapore
Fairmont Singapore Hotel offers comfortable accommodation options to the guests. The Hotel offers a fine collection of 769 luxurious guestrooms and suites decked with modern day facilities and amenities. Each and every room is regarded as a private haven offering a host of amenities to offer you the optimum level of luxury, comfort and privacy.
Facilities at Fairmont Singapore
- Multilingual Concierge
- Round the clock medical service
- Credit cards accepted
- Limousine transfer
- Meeting rooms
- Same-day laundry and valet service
- Large work desk
- Multi-line telephone with voicemail
- High speed internet
- Satellite television
- Round the clock in-room dining facility
- Swimming pool
- Willow Stream Spa
Food and Beverage at Fairmont Singapore
The other restaurants at Fairmont Singapore Hotel include INK Club Bar, Introbar, JAAN, New Asia, Plaza Market Cafe, Szechuan Court Kitchen, and Prego.
- Alligator Pear: Serves fresh fruits, delicious meals, juices and international favorites.
- City Space: Serves spirits and wines along with mouthwatering delicacies.
- Cafe Swiss: Here, you can enjoy traditional Swiss dishes with European specialties.
- Equinox Restaurant: In this restaurant, the menu has been so designed to enable the diners enjoy a multidimensional culinary experience.
- Kopi Tiam: Visit Kopi Tiam and enjoy Steamed Emperor Chicken, Crispy Prawn Fritters, and Braised Pork Hokkien Noodles with Chye Sim.
- Out of The Pan: It specializes in salads, soups, and sweet crepes. For those who love sweet dishes, Out of The Pan serves a wide range of mouthwatering ice creams, waffles, ice creams, sweet crepes and cakes.
- Lobby Court: It offers hot beverages and specialty drinks.
- Inagiku: It is known for serving delicious Japanese dishes. The specialties include Tempura, Sushi, Teppanyaki and Sashimi dishes.